Directions to Perrycliff Cottage and The Stables :
Perrycliff Cottage and The Stables are situated in the heart of the Wye Valley in Upton Bishop just three miles from Ross-on-Wye on the B4221 (Upton Bishop to Ross-on-Wye) road near to the Forest of Dean and the Three Choirs region of Gloucester, Worcester and Hereford Cathedrals. Ideally situated for day trips or staying at home to soak up the views, listen to the woodpeckers or watch the Red Kites soar over the fields.
- Enter the village from Ross-on-Wye and the Moody Cow pub is on your right. Cross over the road and after @100 meters turn left signposted Kempley, Dymock and Upton Bishop Church.
- After@ 100 meters come to a small crossroads at the top of the hill and turn right into the country lane and you will come to The Stables, at the entrance to The Manor House- then further along the lane to Perrycliff Cottage, well signposted after some @200 meters, on your left hand side.
- Enter each via electric gates which will open automatically when you drive up to the gate and there is plenty of parking outside The Stables and Perrycliff Cottage.
- If approaching from Gloucester on the B4221, pass Ross on Wye golf club signposted on your right, and drive up the hill towards the village. At Hilltop by the bus stop, turn right, just before you come into the village, signposted Kempley, and drive along the lane for 100 meters and Perrycliff Cottage will be well sign posted on your right hand side- The Stables are a few hundred yards further down the lane on your right.
- From the M50 leave at junction 3 – if coming from the south, turn left onto the B4221 and after @ 1 mile follow the directions as from Gloucester. If coming from the north, exit at junction 3 and turn left onto B4221 over the motorway bridge as if from Gloucester.
- Enter via the electric gates which will open automatically when you drive up to the gate and there is plenty of parking outside.
The nearest mainline train stations, some 25 minutes or so from the cottage – providing direct access from London, Cardiff and Birmingham and beyond- are at Gloucester, Hereford and Ledbury.
Taxis or mini buses can be booked from all the stations. If you require details please contact us.
A bus service runs through the village linking Ross-on -Wye, Hereford and Gloucester and Hilltop is the nearest stop at the end of our lane from which there is a short distance to walk to the holiday homes.
- Welcome to your holiday homes- perfect for a relaxed or active stay.